Oma's Pride Ground Venison 1lb
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
- A great source of vitamin C, zinc, and phosphorus.
- A smart protein alternative for pets with beef and/or poultry allergies or sensitivities.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator as needed and use within 4 days. Some liquid after completely thawing is normal. After portioning, you may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product. Do not cook.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs.
XS (1-15 lb.).: 4 oz. / day
S (16-25 lb.): 8 oz. / day
M (26-50 lb.): 16 oz. / day
L (51-75 lb.): 24 oz. / day
XL (76+ lb.): 32 oz. / day
Ingredients: Ground venison meat.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1256 kcal/kg 36 kcal/oz
Crude Protein (min.) 22%
Crude Fat (min.) 6%
Crude Fiber (max.) 0.9%
Moisture (max.) 72%
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Not intended for human consumption.