Mëow & Chandon Champagne - Rose
This healthy treat for your Feline is packed with organic catnip and sure to make your kitty silly.
Champagne for Cats has never been on the market before and is exclusive to Pet Winery.
Made with Filtered water, Organic catnip, salmon oil and organic food coloring, your kitties will be delighted!
5 GREAT BENEFITS OF FISH OIL FOR DOGS AND CATS
- EPA, one of the two omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil, acts as an anti-inflammatory. It will help with any condition that causes inflammation of the heart, kidneys, skin, and joints—such as arthritis.
- It will ease inflammation due to allergies, and reduce itchy skin and dandruff. This can also be an effective way to potentially decrease the incidence of hot spots on your pet.
- Like many fat supplements, it promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and reduces shedding. (For cats, this may also mean fewer hairballs, since your cat won’t pick up as many loose hairs while grooming.)
- DHA, the other omega-3 fatty acid in fish oil, is important in brain and eye development in puppies and kittens. Giving fish oil to pregnant or nursing pets can benefit the babies once they're born.
- In some studies, fish oil has slowed the growth of cancer. Though more studies are needed to reach conclusive results, some veterinarians recommend it for any pets with cancer.
12oz Bottles (Champagne)
- Pour 1/3 bottle into a small bowl (per cat)
- Refridgetate the rest and discard after 7 days
- OR freeze into an ice tray and serve as "Wine-pops'
- Cats will drink it, paw at it, lick off paws, or just get silly from smell.