Koha Pike Santa Fe Skillet Slow Cooked Stew for Dogs 12.7oz
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Case of 12 Cans
KOHA Slow Cooked Stew Recipes – Santa Fe Skillet: Beef & Pork Stew Dog Food
Beef & Pork stew dog food – For all dogs.
KOHA Santa Fe Skillet Slow Cooked Stew provides a nutritious high-quality protein combination that is grain, potato, and carrageenan free. Now dogs can enjoy the savory taste of beef and pork inspired by the Southwest. Feed as a complete and balanced meal or as a topper.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Moisture-rich savory broth
- Delicious high protein meal
- NO grain or potato
- NO wheat, corn or soy
- NO carrageenan or guar gum
Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
KOHA Pet Slow Cooked Stews have been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
12.7 oz can
Beef, Pork Broth, Beef Broth, Beef Liver, Pork, Dried Egg Product, Porcine Plasma, Lentils, Apples, Pumpkin, Calcium Carbonate, Carrots, Sodium Phosphate, Salmon Oil, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Fenugreek Seeds, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
- Crude Protein (min): 8.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 4.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.50%
- Moisture (max): 82.00%
315 KCal/Can, 891 KCal/kg
- Adult Dogs: Feed 1-1/2 to 2 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppies: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
- Pregnant/Lactating Dogs: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.
- Combination Feeding: Feed 1/3 cup less dry food for every 1/2 can of wet food.