Koha Guineafowl Stew for Dogs 12.7oz
Case of 12 Cans
KOHA Pet Food-Stew Recipes – Guineafowl Stew Dog Food
Guineafowl stew dog food – For all dogs.
KOHA Stew Recipes are ideal for rotational feeding. Our Guineafowl Stew Dog Food contains premium Guineafowl from New Zealand. All Stew Recipes include New Zealand green mussel to support joint health and pumpkin for healthy digestion. Try it today!
- Made in the U.S.A. with New Zealand Guineafowl
- Moisture-rich savory broth
- Delicious high protein meal
- NO grain or potato
- NO wheat, corn or soy
- NO carrageenan or guar gum
Feed as a complete and balanced protein-rich meal or as a tasty topper.
KOHA Pet Stew Recipes have been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
12.7 oz can
Guineafowl, Vegetable Broth, Water, Dried Egg Product, Lentils, Porcine Plasma, Fenugreek Seed, Pumpkin, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ginger, Kale, Rosemary, New Zealand Green Mussel, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid
- Ash (max): Crude 2.5%
- Crude Protein (min): 8.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 6.00%
- Crude Fiber (max): 2.00%
- Moisture (max): 82.00%
349 Kcal/can, 987 KCal/kg
- Adult Dogs: Feed 1-1/2 to 2 cans per 15 lbs. of body weight per day.
- Puppies: Feed up to twice the adult amount per day.
- Pregnant/Lactating Dogs: Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.