Vital Essentials Dog Freeze-Dried Salmon Mini Patties 14oz
Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried Mini Patties Dog Food is the ultimate limited ingredient diet. With real salmon as the first ingredient and no added fillers or artificial ingredients, this complete and balanced meal is easily digestible. Salmon is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which aids in maintaining healthy coat and skin, reducing joint inflammation and alleviating allergies – all great things for a healthy, happy dog!
Dogs of all life stages, love this complete and balanced meal. Certified Gluten Free®, Vital Essentials freeze-dried grain free dog food contains no fillers, no artificial ingredients or additives. Best of all, it’s made with 100% pure salmon. For a juicy food, simply crumble the mini patties into your pet’s bowl, add water or any other liquid and serve. You dog will lick the bowl clean at every meal time.
- NUTRIENT RICH. Salmon is naturally rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamins A, B-complex and D as well as magnesium, potassium and zinc. This nutrient rich dog food supports healthy immune system along with shiny coat and skin.
- #1 INGREDIENT – SALMON. Made with only salmon, this grain free freeze-dried dog food is an excellent alternative for those pet parents looking for unique proteins for their dog.
- ITCHY DOG? Excessive or non-season itching is a common sign of allergies in dogs that may be caused by particular proteins or grains commonly used in dog food as fillers like wheat. Salmon is an excellent alternative for those pups who may be experiencing itchy skin, dull coat of excessive gassiness.
- FOOD THE WAY NATURE INTENDED. No fillers or artificial ingredients are used in this freeze-dried, grain free dog food! Made with wild caught salmon.
- USA MADE. Vital Essentials freeze-dried grain free dog food is sourced made and packaged in the USA.
- CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE®
Salmon, mixed tocopherols, Vitamin E supplement, iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate
Calorie Content:3955 kcal/kg
|CRUDE PROTEIN, MIN.||55%|
|CRUDE FAT, MIN.||17%|
|CRUDE FIBER, MAX.||2%|